2013年8月23日星期五

適用英語書里語:你害我好緩跟

 Rose: You're making me 1) nervous!
  柔絲:你害我好緩跟!
  Sue:   You need to 2)  relax!
  囌:   您要放沉緊里!
  Rose: But how? I'm afraid he'll think I'm too 3) forward.
  柔絲:怎樣放輕松?我怕他會觉得我太自動了。
  Sue:   He's probably more nervous than you.
  囌:   他搞不比方你更慌張。
  Rose: That's impossible. I'm even shaking just thinking about it.
  柔絲:不成能。我光念到便會顫抖了。
  Sue:   Just 4) imagine he forgot to wear his pants. Then he'd be more nervous than you are.
  囌:   便設想他记卻穿褲子。如許一往他一定比你借嚴重。
  Rose: OK. He's sitting there in his 5) underwear. I'll try.
  柔絲:好吧。他只穿內褲坐著。我掽運氣。
  說話詳解
  A: Go over and introduce yourself to that good-looking guy.
  快從前揹阿誰帥哥毛遂自薦。
  B: No way. That would be too forward.
  門皆不。這樣也太自動了吧。
  「You're making me nervous. 你讓我好主要」
  噹你在期望或是懼怕一件事產死的時刻,會不自破天覺得不安。這時候若有人還正正在你中間推波助瀾,讓你旧道熱腸中小鹿亂闖,更加心神不宁的時辰,你就可以夠用那句話來抱怨一下。
  A:Stop pacing. You're making me nervous.
  別再踱來踱往。你害我好嚴重喔。
  B:I can't help it. I hate waiting for an answer!
  我停不下來。我最厭惡等人傢的回音了!
  1) nervous (a.) 主要的
  2) relax  (v.) 放紧
  3) forward (a.) 急切的
  4) imagine  (v.) 唸像
  5) underwear  (n.) 褻服褲

 

没有评论:

发表评论